SUMMIT CABINS - RENTAL CONTRACT AND DAMAGE POLICY
FOR TANASI LODGE, DREAMCATCHER CABIN
Please read the following:
After you have read our rental policy, email to email@example.com or fax (320-205-5972) this document noting your approval of this document. By doing so, and renting the property, you are agreeing to abide by the following terms. Please provide a credit card to hold for damage deposit - $250 damage deposit will be charged to your card and refunded upon final inspection.
NUMBER OF GUESTS: ADULTS_______ CHILDREN______CHILDREN’S AGES__________________
- Check-in time is 3 pm or later. Check-out time is 10 am or earlier, unless prior approval is received for a change in time. When someone is checking out the same day as your arrival, the property will be ready by 4pm, and current renters must depart at 10am. . Please check with Cindy Britt, via firstname.lastname@example.org, or 865-207-4961 for added information as you get close to your arrival date. Arrival before check in time makes it very difficult for us to have the house ready for you.
- We must receive a 1-night deposit by credit card or a check within 5 business days of your reservation to confirm your reservation. We will then email a confirmation to you. The balance of payment can be charged to your credit card thirty (30) days prior to your arrival date or you may pay by check. We do require a credit card number to hold for damage deposit –charging $250 which is refundable after final inspection. We accept MasterCard and Visa.
- Holiday and peak season reservations require a minimum of a three (3) nights stay while Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years require a four (4) night stay. At other times, a two (2) night minimum is required. We are currently unable to provide services for a one (1) night reservation, unless permission received by the owner. Excluding holidays, we have a two night minimum stay Jan to May 31st, with a 3-night minimum stay June to August 31st, and October. Please check for holiday rates and minimum nights if you have any questions.
- All properties are non-smoking. If evidence is found of smoking inside the properties, a $500 cleaning fee will be charged to your credit card. If smoking outside, please discard cigarette butts properly, not in the driveway, grass or mulch!
- Pets are allowed only with prior approval, and a $50 per pet fee due with your final payment. Please take pets to the bathroom on areas OTHER than the grass in the front and side yards as it kills the grass. Properties MUST be left as found with NO evidence of pets when departing! ANY stains on floor, furniture, rugs, decks, excessive hair on floor will incur an added $100 cleaning fee and damage fee if necessary for replacement.
- Summit Cabins will not rent either property to persons under 25 years of age unless accompanied by other adults.
- No house parties are permitted and no occupants shall disturb neighbors during their stay. Summit Cabins reserves the right to terminate any rental agreement and to ask disruptive guests to leave the premises.
- The number of occupants and ages must be furnished with your reservation. There is a maximum of 30 people (including children unless under 3 years) at Tanasi and 14 at Dreamcatcher Cabin (Dreamcatcher has a per person charge, please review rates on rates page). If your party arrives with more than the stated maximum, without making prior arrangements, you will be subject to additional charges. Please respect the maximum number of people each rental home can accommodate.
- Damages: All reservations require a credit card number, name and expiration date, or a $250 deposit, as security against damages, loss, theft, or unnecessary cleaning. The rental guest approves and acknowledges that this credit card may be charged, at the discretion of Summit Cabins, with any damages, loss, theft, or unnecessary cleaning due to said guest's occupancy of rental unit. All properties are inspected before and after a guest's occupancy. Guest will be notified of charges, if applicable. By accepting this reservation and checking into either Tanasi Lodge or the Dreamcatcher Cabin, each renter is agreeing to these terms.
- If your reservation at Tanasi Lodge is cancelled more than one hundred and twenty (120) days prior to your arrival date, a one hundred percent (100%) refund will be issued, If your reservation is cancelled less than 120 days and more than ninety (90) days, a fifty percent (50) refund of your deposit will be issued. If your reservation is cancelled less than ninety (90) days prior to arrival, no refund of deposit will be issued. Full payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. A $25.00 processing fee will be required for these transactions.
If your reservation at Dreamcatcher Cabin is cancelled more than ninety (90) days prior to your arrival date; a one hundred percent (100%) refund will be issued. If your reservation is cancelled more than 60 days, but less than 90 days, you will receive a 50% refund. If your reservation is cancelled less than sixty (60) days prior to arrival, no refund of your deposit will be issued. A $25.00 processing fee will be required for these transactions.
When outside, please monitor your children and go over rules for their outside behavior as soon as you arrive! Do not allow children to climb on or throw rocks in the waterfall, on porches, or in the fountain. Please do not allow children to climb on the rocks in or beside the waterfall. Please tell children not to move any rocks set for drainage in the front and rear of the property. Please tell children not to cut or pull up and plantings. Please do not allow children to climb onto or walk on the hot tub cover. The replacement cost for damage is $350.
- With every stay, there will be a one time cleaning charge: $250 for Tanasi Lodge and $150 for Dreamcatcher Cabin.
- Upon your departure, our housekeeping staff will clean the rental home. We ask that you leave the kitchen clean, put the dishes in the dishwasher and start the dishwasher. We ask that you lock all windows and doors, turn off lights, and set the thermostat to 80° in warm weather and 60° in cold weather. Also, please take all sheets and towels out of bedrooms and to the laundry room floor. It is a great help to us, especially at the Lodge.
- Please collect your trash using the white kitchen trash bags in kitchen cabinet and put in one of the black trash bags located at the trash cans outside. ALL TRASH MUST BE BAGGED BEFORE placing in trash cans. IF UNBAGGED TRASH IS PLACED IN THE CANS, AN EXTRA $50 CLEANING FEE WILL BE ADDED. Make sure that all cans are secure to prevent animal intrusion.
- Wildlife is present in the area. Please DO NOT leave food or trash bags out of garbage cans which animals can invade.
- Please read the instructions provided with the welcome letter left at the rental property. We appreciate your making every effort to following suggestions listed for maintaining the property.
- Firewood is furnished for each rental home from October through April. Please use in moderation and do not burn excessive amounts of wood in the fire pit or fireplace. $50 will be charge for wood replacement when excessive amounts are used.
- We can assume no responsibility for the weather. In case of early departure there will be no refunds given.
- Rental policy and rental rates are subject to change without notice.
- Damage to the interior & exterior of the property by children – Please monitor your children at all times. All issues below HAVE already happened at the Lodge, Dreamcatcher, and Inspiration Point!
- When inside, please monitor their use of the pool table and video games. Do NOT move the pool table! Damage to the pool table felt is a $300 replacement charge, and broken pool ques are $30. Do not allow children to climb into furniture drawers, or on furniture, damage walls or doors. Please do NOT let children tear or mark up guest books.
- When outside, please monitor your children and go over rules for their outside behavior as soon as you arrive! Do not allow children to climb on or throw rocks in the waterfall, on porches, or in the fountain. Please do not allow children to climb on the rocks in or beside the waterfall. Please tell children not to move any rocks set for drainage in the front and rear of the property. Please tell children not to cut or pull up and plantings. Please do not allow children to climb onto or walk on the hot tub cover. The replacement cost for damage is $350.
RENTOR’S AGREEMENT: ____ AGREE (PLEASE X) ___________________ FILL IN NAME